Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Winter that wasn't


This year is really the winter that is not, today we have snow but it will be 8 degrees this week and since we live in Canada you would think we would be in a deep freeze by now.  This weekend we finally moved into our new cottage, although Lake Erie looks frozen the day before the waves were lapping on the shore, ice in ice out.  I am hoping that the time I spend at the lake will give me the time and the inspiration to create to my potential.  I have some sketches that are ready to post but my scanner is not working so I will post them later in the week.  Keep posted and I'll try to add more this week

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo. What a great creative project this cottage is going to be for you. Can't wait to watch things unfold.

    You know you're welcome to use our scanner anytime!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete